You are here: Home > Events
Friday 2nd February 2018
THE BIG WOTTON CLOTHES SWAP : 7pm
After the resounding success of last year's Big Wotton Clothes Swap, we have decided to do it all over again. So please come along and swap your nice but unwanted clothes over a glass of Prosecco and music at UTEA.
We are inviting you to bring any ladies clothes, shoes, bags, jewellery that you are proud to pass on to others. For each item accepted we’ll give you one token to exchange for an article of your choice.
This is the perfect opportunity to indulge in a guilt-free shopping spree and walk away with a new Spring wardrobe for £4.
- Items must be clean and in good condition. (Maximum 20 items per person)
- Take home up to as many items as you bring
- If you could bring items already hung on a coat hanger it would be a huge help
- Leftover clothes will be donated to the various charity shops in Wotton
- Clothes will be accepted on the day from 1pm in The Chipping Hall, The Big Swap will begin at 7pm
- Please get in touch if you would like to arrange to drop off your clothes up to 1 week in advance.
- Paying bar is also available
- Please remember to bring a bag as carrier bags will not be provided
- All proceeds to raise funds for UTEA.
Entry fee £4 (includes a welcome glass of Prosecco or soft drink)
« go back
Arts Centre Gloucestershire | Wotton Arts Project is a registered charity, number 1112129. Copyright © 2003-2019 Under the Edge Arts